More Than Insulation, for Building Performance and Process Advantages
Icynene insulating spray foam is actually not just insulation; it’s also an air barrier that seals cracks and crevices other insulation types miss, easily providing a superior air seal even in the most unconventional designs. That means that by choosing Icynene insulating spray foam, you can deliver unique and impressive performance advantages that will help to preserve the integrity of your buildings for years to come.
Your clients will be especially glad to know that Icynene insulating spray foam pays for itself in just three to four years on average — and performs for the life of the building, guaranteed.
Better yet for you, Icynene insulating spray foam comes with industry-leading support that can help you solve some of your job’s biggest challenges.
Performance Benefits of Icynene Insulating Spray Foam
- Extreme energy efficiency – Up to 50% energy savings
- Improved indoor air quality – Better protection against allergens and pollutants
- Noise reduction – Peace and quiet to make a building more conducive to its purpose
- Moisture management – Prevention against water and condensation, even in buildings requiring dual indoor climates (e.g. certain factories)
Process Benefits of Icynene Insulating Spray Foam
Icynene insulating spray foam can efficiently seal even the most intricate and unusually shaped designs without delaying the construction schedule. In fact, it often saves times.
All the right insulating spray foam formulas
Icynene offers insulating spray foam options for new construction and renovation projects of all kinds in any climate
Approval by many global organizations:
- ICC-ES: International Code Council Evaluation Service (USA)
- CCMC: The Canadian Construction Materials Centre
- BBA: The British Board of Agrément (United Kingdom)
- ATec: Avis Technique (France)
- EEA: European Economic Area
- VTT: European Technical Approval
- NSAI/IAB: National Standards Authority of Ireland/Irish Agrement Board
As the pioneers of the insulating spray foam industry and building science experts, Icynene insulating spray foam engineers and contractors work closely with builders and architects to ensure that Icynene products are properly integrated with other building system elements for total building performance.
Premier contractor network
Icynene spray foam insulation is installed on-site by licensed Icynene contractors, the most extensively trained contractors in the industry. Don’t settle for less. Icynene contractors share the company’s passion for excellence, and they exceed the industry’s highest levels of service to help you ensure your clients’ satisfaction.